skip to content | Accessibility Information

Financial and Legal Services Insurance


Travel Insurance

The University provides worldwide travel insurance for members of staff on MMU business and students travelling in connection with their programme of study (for example, placements, exchange, and field trips).

Staff and students must register for MMU travel insurance, even if they already have their own personal insurance policy. Most personal travel insurance policies will not cover business trips or business equipment, and we cannot be sure they provide the most appropriate cover for the traveller. In addition, if you need to make a claim under the MMU travel insurance policy, the Insurance Officer can give you the help and advice you need.

A summary of MMU's travel insurance cover is available here.

Article last updated: Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Page Feedback and Performance

Did you find this information useful?

Please leave any comments below

Features and Alerts

Travel Insurance

Featured Services

How do I?

about this feature

Do you need to do something specific? Most common questions are answered here.

Documents Library

about this feature

All the documents related to FLS categorised and explained.