skip to content | Accessibility Information

Financial and Legal Services Payroll Services


Leaving Employment

Staff leaving the employment of the University will receive their final salary on the usual pay date.

Your P45 will be sent to your home address.  Please ensure that HR have your current address.  Your address can be updated through myHR.

Article last updated: Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Page Feedback and Performance

Did you find this information useful?

Please leave any comments below

Featured Services

How do I?

about this feature

Do you need to do something specific? Most common questions are answered here.

Documents Library

about this feature

All the documents related to FLS categorised and explained.