skip to content | Accessibility Information

Financial and Legal Services How do I..?

Contacts Banner

How Do I... ?

Financial and Management Accounting

RKE Accounting Support

Send the following to;

- Authorised project opening form (included within the costing tool)

- Signed agreement that has been reviewed by Legal Services Team

- Budget, in the ‘Costing tool’ format

- The PI will receive an ‘account opening’ email once an account has been created. The email will contain important information i.e. budget code, account signatories, material code (for sales invoices), your RKE Accounting Support contact 


Please see guidance on completing project set up forms here. If you require further support, please seek guidance from your RKE Accounting contacts.

Your Faculty may have an Admin Support Team who have received SAP training and will be able to raise the invoice for you.

If not, contact your RKE Accounting Support contact.

Contact your Faculty Accountant, who will review your need for access to SAP & arrange if applicable.

See Procurement section

Provide external confirmation and send to


Contact your RKE Accounting Support contact

Follow Procurement procedures for self-employed individuals or company payment or, seek advice from Human Resources, who will advise if payment is to be made via payroll/contract for service/P2P.

See procurement guidance or contact Human Resources

Submit request to or contact your RKE Accounting Support contact.

MMU Online Store Service

Selling products or services on the Online Store

If you are ready for us to add your product or event to the store, please complete the appropriate New Product Request Form. If you have any questions or would like to discuss suitability for your product or event please contact us via

Notification of sales can be sent to an email address of your choosing. Reports can be requested by emailing, though it is also possible to access the Online Store reports directly. This will require a user account to be created on the Online Store admin system. Requests for reporting access can be made at the same time as your product set up request.

Payroll Services

Getting Paid

Members of staff can update their personal details, including bank details, through myHR.

Log in to MyHR --> Click on tab 'My Self' in upper left hand corner --> Click 'personal profile' under My Personal Information --> Click on the small pencil next to 'Main Bank' in Bank Information section.

In the event this does not work, please e-mail a member of the Payroll team and they can make the change on your behalf.

Please note: New details will not be accepted over the telephone.

Page Feedback and Performance

Did you find this information useful?

Please leave any comments below

Search How do I questions