skip to content | Accessibility Information

Financial and Legal Services Frequently Asked Questions

Contacts Banner

Frequently Asked Questions


Travel Insurance

Yes. Most personal travel insurance policies will not cover business trips or business equipment and may not provide appropriate cover for student placements. In addition, if you need to make a claim under the MMU travel insurance policy, the Insurance Officer can give you the help and advice you need.


Please see for information on how to apply for travel insurance.



See where a PDF summary of cover document is available. Please contact the Insurance Officer if you have any queries.




The document can be found at



Please contact the Insurance Officer (see to discuss the proposed activity and to obtain details of the insurance.



Page Feedback and Performance

Did you find this information useful?

Please leave any comments below

Search FAQs